POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND DETAILS
Senior Digital ASIC Design EngineerApply Now
Join Samsung Research America in Richardson, Texas to contribute to the development of the ASIC engines for the next generation consumer electronics products.
- Work with system architect to define the ASIC requirements based on system concept
- Review design trade-offs and provide high-level ASIC definition
- Develop micro-architecture of the ASIC
- Lead RTL implementation using Verilog
- Setup the verification environment and automated test environment for functional test and regression test
- Work with the backend team to perform synthesis, timing analysis (STA) and layout
- Responsible for silicon bringup and validation with the system.
- Master of Science degree in electrical engineering, computer science or computer engineering, Ph.D. preferred
- 8+ years of ASIC design experience
- SoC with ARM processor, low power, multimedia image/video processing experience is preferred
- Successful completion at least one ASIC development as a designer from system definition, architecture design, implementation, verification, tapeout and bringup.
- Self-driven and motivated to be successful in a highly dynamic, fast paced R&D environment
Keep going. There's more to see.
Everything you need to know about research and development of innovative technologies.
Our strength is our people. We assemble the smartest, most original thinkers and encourage great work with a collaborative environment.
We work closely with corporations and industry partnerships, and offer collaboration opportunities with top U.S. universities.