POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND DETAILS
Project CoordinatorApply Now
Samsung Design America (SDA), located in San Francisco, CA, is looking for a world-class Project Coordinator who shares our “innovation through passion” philosophy and thrives in a fast-pace, results-driven environment.
The Project Coordinator will be involved in every aspect of our projects, ensuring that our efforts are planned, executed and shared efficiently and seamlessly. You will work very closely with the Project Leaders to make sure all planning related to our work is completed.
The right collaborations are happening and the highest quality work is being shared.
- Managing short and long term project planning
- Anticipating project issues and resolving them
- Connecting resources
- Problem solving
- Manage multiple cross-functional projects at divergent phase by providing project leadership and daily management through end to end project life cycle for all assigned projects
- Oversee all aspects of project information including timelines, resource allocation, scope and definition
- Communicate with Korea office to align project schedule and deliverables
- Proactively seek problem resolutions
- Navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and lead teams to the successful delivery of milestones
- Upholds standards and best practice methods to mitigate risk
- Proactively communicates schedule and scope changes escalation of issues internally
- All issues impacting deliverables, schedules, and budget should be maintained with thorough documentation
- Manage contractor/vendor relationship through legal, procurement, risk for confidentiality of the projects
Education Required: Education Desired:
Bachelor’s Degree Master’s Degree preferred
- Bilingual in English and Korean
- Must be goal oriented, highly motivated and able to work in a cross-functional environment at detailed levels whilst taking account of interdependencies at higher levels
- Ability to quickly respond to changes in business scenarios, projects and resources - adapting accordingly and positively
- Ability to participate and facilitate requirements for projects
- Experience and knowledge of design and design processes, combined with technology
- Must have experience with MS Office
Years of Experience:
- 5 or more years of relative experience
International and Domestic travel is required
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements:
Available to work overtime when needed
Keep going. There's more to see.
Everything you need to know about research and development of innovative technologies.
Our strength is our people. We assemble the smartest, most original thinkers and encourage great work with a collaborative environment.
We work closely with corporations and industry partnerships, and offer collaboration opportunities with top U.S. universities.